CREATING A BLESSING WAY (as of today):
MY DAILY PRACTICE
1) PRAYER. Cross cultural definition of prayer: set sacred intention.
a. Africa: “Let us take care of the children, for they have a long way to go. Let us take care of the elders, for they have come a long way. Let us take care of those in between, for they are doing the work”.
b. Ireland: “Cherish these three hearts: the heart of relationship that nurtures love and family, the heart of friendship that heals all that has been lost, and the heart of the soul that fuels creativity and truth. Where am I in my three hearts?
- Repertoire: Learn 100 prayers
- Repertoire: Learn 100 songs
- Repertoire: Learn 100 poems
Committed to memory, giving me sanctuary and solace.
2) GIVE GRATITUDE
a. Keeps our hearts open
b. One of the many arms of love
c. Healing. Creativity. Initiation.
d. Fires of Vision, Heart, Creative fire and soul’s fire keep our fires kindled.
3) MAKE A LIFE AFFIRMING ACTION EVERY DAY
a. Anonymous acts of kindness so ego doesn’t get in the way
b. Bring delight back into someone’s life anonymously
c. Inspiratrix … one who knows how to bring beauty and to re-enchant, to delight into the environment
- Take an action every day that supports my life dream or calling
- Take an action every day that supports my integrity being stronger than false self-system
- Take an action every day that supports the expression of love as stronger than any other emotion.
Source: Angeles Arrien "Create the Legacy of Your Lifetime".
The Joy is in the Journey